What is creativity ? Well as per the
English dictionary the word creative is an adjective and creativity is a noun
meaning the ability to transcend traditional ideas,
rules, patterns, relationships, or the like, and
to create meaningful new ideas, forms, methods, interpretations, etc.; originality, progressiveness, or imagination: the need for creativity in modern industry; creativity in the performing arts.
Thus it is very clear that it is
basically to create….now this creation is something very individual…..an artist
has a completely different kind of thinking….but he/she has the same brain as
any common person…it’s his/her’s own way of thinking which gives brith to art……the
other day I was going through an article which stated very clearly as how do you
come to know if you are an artist…..go through the following points and am sure
it will be clear……..
15 Signs You're an Artist
1. Your sense of time is marked by how
long it will take something to dry.
2. You describe the sunset using words
like vermillion, amber, and ochre.
3. Your neighbor is excited about her new furniture, and you're ecstatic
about your new easel.
4. You organize your closet, books, and pantry by color.
5. You haven't worn shoes in a week. And your socks have paint all over them.
6. You accidentally dip your paintbrush in your coffee cup, and drink it
7. You spread peanut butter on your toast with your fingers just to experience
8. You keep everything - EVERYTHING. Because one day you might use it for an
art project or painting.
9. You find a blank canvas exhilarating and terrifying all at once.
10. You can't find anything to wear out for a special occasion because all your
clothes are splattered with paint.
11. You always judge books by their covers. And magazines. And posters. And
For more on the article please visit http://blog.touchtalent.com/